Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Would I be able to run dragon age origins smoothly?

I really want dragon age origins but i not sure if my computer can handle it, I have Vista, 2g Ram, a NVIDIA GeForce 9300GE (no clue if this is good)

and a AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz (I am not good with computers so i just copied and pasted this from my dxdiag under processor)

Now I got a PS3 but i'd much rather have on PC because it's meant to be a lot better on it but will i be able to run it smoothly on low settings? hope u can help meWould I be able to run dragon age origins smoothly?
im not that great with technical computer data either but this will help you out and it helped me when i wanted to know if dragon age would run well on my computer or not. amazon.com has all of the specs that you can compare with your computer. hope this helps. :)



http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-Origins鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment