Saturday, March 10, 2012

Any decent games I still haven't got?

I have all the best games, or played them already and sold them. I have played all the CODs, RDR, GTA, ACs, FIFAs, Dragon Age, Oblivion, WoW (on pc), Aion (on pc), Battlefield Bad Company 1 (not 2) and lots more. I have played over 80 games on my xbox altogether, but I do welcome a good PC game after playing WoW for 2 years.



The only good games I can think of for the XBOX 360 that I haven't got is Fallout 3, which I am not really interested in, and Battlefield BC 2, which I didnt buy because of a disappointing demo. Not sure what the real game is like though.



So is there any other decent XBOX 360, or PC MMOs that I haven't got? My birthday on Wednesday so I kind of wanted a game.Any decent games I still haven't got?
holy shiz you don't have halo on that list? halo 3 is pretty good beat it twice already. don't get ODST its not good. Mass effect is beastly you should try it,so is mass effect 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment