Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm planning to get a new computer for Dragon Age II, what specs should I get? I'm not asking for Bioware's?

I'm asking about what I need, AT LEAST, to be able to max out all graphic and video settings and still play smoothly without lagging and compromising speed. I've seen the recommended settings on Bioware's site, and I don't believe those will be enough, I've also made my own list, but the guy who's selling me the pc tells me it might still be too expensive for me.



I listed: i7 960 3.2, Nvidia Geforce GTX 580. If these two are already too much to run the game on max graphic settings smoothly, please tell me what specs are just enough, so I don't spend all my money. ThanksI'm planning to get a new computer for Dragon Age II, what specs should I get? I'm not asking for Bioware's?
Don't get Nvidia if you are planning to play Dragon Age II.

Get an AMD. Nvidia drivers are not cooperating with DA2 atm.


6870+ will get you 40fps+ @1920x1080 resolution @ maxed out settings from what I heard. Haven't seen any benchmarks yet besides for the 580, 6990,and the 5970

Edit: saw that you wanted a list of cheap components

CPU - any quad core will do preferably i7-9xx or Sandy Bridge
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6870
HDD - 500MB - 1TB HDD 32MB Cache 7200RPM
RAM - 6GB or 4GB depending if you choose a dual or triple channel supporting chipset
PSU - 600W+ (must be 80+ certified)

Everything else you can pick to your liking.
  • justin bieber phone number
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment