Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Question about computer drivers?

I have a pretty powerful PC, but I don't always get the performance that it seems I should. I just got Dragon Age and my pc should handle that game easily. In some areas the framerate dips, especially if I have the graphical settings up. I have the latest drivers for my video card, but I'm fairly new to computers. Is there anything else I need to update or install drivers for, like my CPU or something? How can I optimize the performance of my PC? Here are my specs:



Intel i7 920 quad @ 2.67 Ghz

NVidia gtx285

6 gigs RAMQuestion about computer drivers?
is it a custom build or brand name pc?



if it is a brand name pc look up your computer on the manufacturers website. they should have all the drivers you need to optimize your performance.



hope this helpsQuestion about computer drivers?
Try unloading some resources for extra boost. Goto blackviper.com for a run down on how to do this.



Defrag

clear temp folder

Update directX

WIndows update aswell, and defrag defrag, defrag.



as far asdrivers for otherthings. Usually windows update will give you them,,,unless its a custom build in some cases.. then you will need 2 goto the maufacturers website to download them.
  • asia de cuba
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment