Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I run Dragon's age Origin on max settings?

Hey, guys already made a post on with new desktop specs it can run max fine. But since i'm on the move a lot wanted to check my pc too. I tried various progroams but they say diffferent things so an expert opinion will be great. Here it is.



Intel Core Duo 2 Cupu t6400 2.0 ghz (2 cpu)

3gb ram on dxdiag, says 4gb on performance chart tho so.

Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3650 (1024MB, 1525mb total memory)

Widows VIsta

300gb of hd



So what do u guys think can this play max or close? Please let me know thanks.Can I run Dragon's age Origin on max settings?
You shouldn't have a problem running at max (or at least, very close) my system is very similar to yours, and I am able to run it at max settings. The recommended specs are -



CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz or equivalent

RAM: 4 GB (Vista) or 2 GB (XP)

Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater



A little more RAM wouldn't hurt, however you should be fine. I just upgraded from 4gb to 6gb and max settings are no problem. They weren't a problem when I was running 4gb either.
  • just tires
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment