Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some good Single Player/Splitscreen game?

I'm getting an Xbox and I highly doubt I'm going to get Live so what games have a very lengthy, fun singleplayer campaign or Spiltscreen?

I'm into RPG games just because their very long and not most of the time online.

I already have Dragon Age, Oblivion, Fallout 3 %26amp; New Vegas on my PC.



Currently on top of my head I'm thinking; Vanquish, Batman Arkham Asylum, Fable 3 and Mass Effect 2.What are some good Single Player/Splitscreen game?
Fable 3 is really easy. What isn't easy, but gives you the choice is Vanquish. I just got it for my birthday, and it's really fun. It's only short if you put it on casual or Normal. Just like any other game that is set on easy, you are going to breeze through it quickly. When playing on hard, you die sometimes even if you don't let them. And when you die, your upgraded weapons go down one rank, making them weaker, or have less ammo capacity. So not dying at all, is a thrill and feels rewarding. Trying not to die, it took me 12 hours to complete on hard. Within these 12 hours, I had gigantic boss fights, cinematic style finishers, slow-mo kneesliding shotgun firepower. I am still not finished because there are challenges to complete too, and I want to do God Hard. If you played Bayonetta, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry, or Resident Evil 4 (The director of Vanquish worked on these games), then you know you know you are going to love them with or without multiplayer (without because those games don't have any).What are some good Single Player/Splitscreen game?
If you liked fallout then id suggest borderlands. Not quite as RPG'y as fallout and more geared towards the fps side but it does have levels, classes and more gun combinations than you can shake a turkey's tongue at.. its also split screen and if you have a buddy the campaign on split is a blast.



Batman is awesome.. a great single player and a bunch of random extra stuff to do afterwards. Mass Effect is fantastic but outdone in every sense by ME2 (although i do miss the bouncing buggy). Fable 3 is col but its a bit oversimplified now.. you can burn through it over a weekend although there is a ton of stuff to do if you can be bothered.. i really couldn't but I cant say it isn't a great game.



I've only played the vanquish demo.. now you reminded me.. its on my list :D



Halo reach.. great little game and has split screen coop but the campaigns pretty short and it mostly shines in online MP.. split screen ctf didn't thrill me.. my friends cheat.



Edit: oh you said ME2 haha my bad (stupid eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment