Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is my computer good enough to play Dragon Age: Origins on the lowest settings?

Operating System - Windows 7 (64-bit)

Model - HP G72 Notebook PC

Processor - Pentium(R) Dual Core 2.30Ghz

RAM - 3GB

Graphics Card - Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

- Approx. Total Memory: 1309 MB

- DAC Type: Internal



I am wondering if my computer is good enough to play the original Dragon Age on the lowest settings with these specs. Also sorry if there was too little information I am not too smart with computers so tell me if you need more info on my computer. Thanks for any help! :)Is my computer good enough to play Dragon Age: Origins on the lowest settings?
Try running http://www.systemrequirementslab.com - search for the game and it should tell you if your PC is up to spec

No comments:

Post a Comment