Saturday, March 10, 2012

What game should I buy? *On a PC*?

So, what games do you guys think I should buy? Under $70 please. On a pc. No games that you have to pay a monthly fee. I was thinking of games like, Starcraft 2, Dragon Age, CoD MW2?What game should I buy? *On a PC*?
I would have to say Starcraft2 the game is pretty balanced there is a lot of online competitive play, the computer ai is pretty good, and to top it off playing the Campaign was fun with all the achievements you could do. Then if you add the custom maps it really makes the game a lot more fun because of all the different types of games people can do on Starcraft 2.



Besides Blizzard is one of the few gaming companies who does not release a game until it is finished so the games quality is top notch.

I hope this helps and have a nice day.
there is a really innovative game by steam. it wasn't really expected to sell out well, but it sold so well that they are now making a second one. this game is called Portal. its a fantastically great game. its puzzling, and funny. but if that doesn't work out, there's always prince of persia!What game should I buy? *On a PC*?
CoD is a great choice, the Crisis series is also good. From what I've heard, Civilization 5 is supposed to be brilliant. Oh yes, Dragon Age as well.
SC2 would be a good choice or CoDMW2, good luck with your choice and have fun.What game should I buy? *On a PC*?
i would say starcraft 2
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE SIMS GAMES!!



...AND IF U ARE INTO IT, WORLD OF WARCRAFT

No comments:

Post a Comment