Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I estimate the amount of time I've spent playing video games my whole life?

Hello, my name is Nathan, and I LOVE video games. I'm sure every kid says that, but I say it with meaning, and heart. I'm turning 16, and I was going to ask my parents for some cool video games for my birthday. They said, "What happened to all those video games you've played?" Well, I've beaten them all, they've released new series, and so on. I was bored this weekend and made a list. A list of every video game I have ever played. I played my first video game in December of 1998, the Gameboy Advance, ever since then, video games are everything to me. According to my list, I have played a total of 480 video games. Below is a list of 150 games... but what I really want to know is, is there any way to estimate how much time of my life I have spent playing video games, and what my life would be like if I never touched one? SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE. I put a lot of time and effort into this personal project. Thank you.





Nintendo Gameboy Advance

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku

Golden Sun

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Kirby %26amp; the Amazing Mirror

Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

Namco Museum 50th Anniversary

Pokemon Ruby

Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Wario Land 4

Xbox Original

007: Agent Under Fire

ATV Quad Power Racing 2

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Destroy All Humans!

Destroy All Humans! 2

FlatOut

Ford Mustang: The Legend Lives

Forza Motorsport

Freedom Fighters

Godzilla: Save the Earth

Half-Life 2

Halo: Combat Evolved

Halo 2

Medal of Honor: European Assault

Midnight Club II

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

MotoGP 2

Need for Speed: Carbon

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

Need for Speed: Underground

Project Snowblind

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Thrillville

Tom Clancy鈥檚 Ghost Recon 2

Tom Clancy鈥檚 Rainbow Six 3

Tom Clancy鈥檚 Splinter Cell

Xbox 360

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Fable II

Fallout 3

Grand Theft Auto IV

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Guitar Hero World Tour

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Halo 3

Halo: Reach

Just Cause 2

Kung Fu Panda

Left 4 Dead

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

MotoGP 3

Rock Band

PC

Age of Empires III

Assassin鈥檚 Creed: Brotherhood

Audiosurf

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle for Europe

Command %26amp; Conquer: Generals 鈥?Zero Hour

Counter-Strike: Source

Crysis

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Day of Defeat: Source

Fallout 3

Fallout: New Vegas

FlatOut 2

Garry鈥檚 Mod

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Halo 2

Halo: Combat Evolved

Just Cause 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Minecraft

Mirror鈥檚 Edge

Need for Speed: Shift 2

Plants vs. Zombies

Portal

Portal 2

Red Faction: Armageddon

Red Faction: Guerilla

Ship, The

SimCity 4

Sims 3, The

Stronghold 2

Team Fortress 2

Unreal Tournament 2004

Warcraft III

World of Warcraft

Nintendo DS

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Cooking Mama

Diddy Kong Racing

Drawn to Life

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

Mario %26amp; Luigi: Partners in Time

Mario Kart

Metroid Prime Hunters

New Super Mario Bros.

Nintendogs

Pokemon Diamond

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Pokemon Pearl

The Sims 2

The Sims 2: Castaway

Spider-Man 2

Super Mario 64

Nintendo 64

Automobili Lamborghini

Hey You, Pikachu!

Pokemon Stadium

Star Fox

Super Mario

Gamecube

Animal Crossing

The Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire

Kirby Air Ride

The Legend of Zelda: Collector鈥檚 Edition

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

Mario Party 4

Medal of Honor: European Assault

Namco Museum

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Pokemon Colosseum

Spider-Man 2

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom

SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game

Super Monkey Ball

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams



- NateHow can I estimate the amount of time I've spent playing video games my whole life?
WHOA THAT IS ONE CRAZY LIST

AND YOU ARE ONE CRAZY VIDEOGAME FAN TO THE CORE



So to find out how much approx in hours



Find out how much you play per day on average. Then multiply this by 365. This value you get is approximately how much you play per year. Then multiply the value by 12, assuming you started on December 1998 and have been playing for 12 years. That should give you a rough value of how much you played.
  • gas mileage
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment