Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Any good RPG's such as Dragon Age: Origins?

I have played a lot of RPG's both fantasy and non-fantasy ones, and all of them were amazing.



I have played:



Final Fantasy (And the new one for the XboX360)

Dragon Age: Origins



And i have pre-ordered Dragon Age 2 , but thats not gonna come out any time soon.



And so, i am looking for an RPG similar to those two for either the PC or the PS2 to pass the time with.



I have also played ALL of the .hack series and they are my personal favourite ones, so if you know a game similar to the .hack series of games, it will be twice as helpful to me.



I want it to have a GOOD storyline, not just hack and slash action. :)



Does anyone know any? :)Any good RPG's such as Dragon Age: Origins?
4 pointsAny good RPG's such as Dragon Age: Origins?
try star ocean series.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment