Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you use the save generator mod?

I just bought Dragon Age 2 for my PC and want to use the save generator mod to use the story I'd made in DA:O without having to buy and replay it. But, I can't figure out how to make it work on the game. I've never actually used mods before, so if any explanations given could be in explicit detail, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried putting it into an override folder inside the Dragon Age program, but that didn't seem to do anything.



Could someone who knows a lot about mods please give me directions in detail so I can get it working? Thank you.How do you use the save generator mod?
Save it under the game folder.. Then, play the game.. You should have the save generator...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment