Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon age Origins Question!?

I have an Xbox 360 and a PC .... my PC is ok not the best . it can play Dragon Age Origins on about Mid settings (i think =D)

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
[ i looked up (Can You Run It) These were what were keeping my pc down] --%26gt;

Recommended: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent

You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
Recommended: 4 GB (Vista)

You Have: 3.5 GB

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
i know PC is better for this game but with my computer not being good enough for best settings should i gt it ok Xbox

and finally is it worth getting on xbox?Dragon age Origins Question!?
I just brought the game a week ago or so in both platform.



Let me tell you this:



PLAY IT ON PC OR DON'T PLAY IT AT ALL



you hear me? this game requires TACTICS that is IMPOSSIBLE to play on an XBOX. trust me. With the Xbox, MORE THAN HALF of the fun with strategies are striped because of the lacking keys.



even though that your comp might not be as good, the fun would even it out.



dragon age origin is probably the best game of 2009, except a few. Its listed as #3 in games hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment