Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good game for ps3 or pc?

I need an engaging game with a good storyline for PS3 or PC (preferably PC) and decent characters. I particularly enjoy non-linear, open world games such as Fallout 3 and Oblivion, but I also enjoy games such as Uncharted, Uncharted 2, and Dragon Age: Origins. Action/Adventure/RPG I guess are the categories I am looking for, but I am open to anythingWhat is a good game for ps3 or pc?
It's not really an open game, but BioShock is fantastic. One of the better games I've ever played.

EDIT Also LittleBIGPlanet was also really fun.
I think you would be interested in Red Dead Redemption. It's an open world game, and the storyline is really good. I find it quite engaging, especially if you like old western movies- this is like an interactive one! ;)



Here's a link for more information on the game. It really is great! :D



http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadrede鈥?/a>What is a good game for ps3 or pc?
Gears of War has the best storyline of any game I have ever played in my opinion.



Another incredibly great game is BioShock. Although the story gets cheesy at parts, gameplay is incredible.



Another few games are:



InFamous



Prototype



Assassins Creed 1 and 2 and soon Brother hood (incredible storyline here)



Batman Arkham Asylam



Fable 1 and 2



Soon Fallout New Vegas will be out



I personally love the Halo storyline
heres my list for you:

naruto shippuden 2

WoW assassin's creed 2

castlevania lord of shadows

RDR

ohh and get ps moveWhat is a good game for ps3 or pc?
lost planet 2 awesome graphics and story line haven't played lost planet 1 so maybe would get that too but defiantly one to look at (ps3) also www.gamespot.com is awesome for looking up games of a particular genre
suprised no one has said borderlands 0.0 the game of the year edition comes out in a while and it will bring all dlc with the game.
Fable 1 and 2
  • stage stores
  • quizno
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment