Saturday, March 10, 2012

Best PC games for chirstmas?

I know this is a little bit late, but what are some really good PC games?? Preferably under $100 and available in New Zealand (don't worry) I like stuff like TES4: oblivion, Sims 3 and Assains creed. I really want assains creed 2, but cannot find it on PC, can anyone tell me where to get it?

Also I want dragon age origines but my mom wont let me buy it cause it R16. :(

Anyone else?Best PC games for chirstmas?
I think Assassin's Creed 2 has more violence than Dragon Age. Assassin's Creed 2 is still not launched on PC. It will be launched for PC on March 2010.



Its difficult to get good kids games. Tell your MOM you are mature enough and know the difference between reality and virtual world.

Try these:

The Saboteur (18+)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Recommended, R rating)

Mirror's Edge (Must Play, Teen Rating)

Batman Arkham Asylum (Probably game of the year, Teen Rating)

Prince of Persia 4

Prototype



Mmm If I get to know more, I'll tell ya.Best PC games for chirstmas?
Try "Dragon Age: Origins" it's really good. like REALLY. Watch a trailer and you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment