Saturday, March 10, 2012

PC won't read Battlefield Bad Company 2?

I just bought this from GAME, opened the case, put the disc in and it didn't work. There was a brief symbol on the screen near the cursor with the rotating disc, but it went off and the DVD-Drive didn't make much noise. I'm running on Windows 7 64-bit Intel Core i5-2310. It's not my disc drive because Dragon Age and Test Drive worked perfectly. I tried it on my laptop (which can barely play it at minimal settings) and it worked. Autorun started and it read the disc fine. What's at fault here? Should I return it or pirate it and use my code to activate it online? Please help. Thanks :)PC won't read Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Try inserting the disk into your laptop, copy the contents of the disk into a usb stick, and transfer all the contents into your gaming pc's desktop. from there, run the installer.



Im not sure if it will work, but theres no harm in trying.



if it doesnt work, try checking the ,startup programs ,in your pc. some of them must be conflicting with the bad company installer.



sorry, im not much help

No comments:

Post a Comment