Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have picky parents, what pc game should i get?

I have games like black ops and oblivion. I want to get Dragon age 2 but my but my mom wouldn't let me because it said it has "Sexual content". That is the only thing my parents are not ok with. Could you give me any suggestions on a game that my parents would let me buy. I like FPS and RPGs. Also is the game has mass murder of people my parents won't approve of it either.I have picky parents, what pc game should i get?
I would say get Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2 Bad Company or wait and get Battlefield 3 in November. Seriously I like the BF2 crowd much better than Halo, or really any other big game franchise FPS. Main reason being T-baggers are frowned upon(At least on the servers I play on) and get kicked or we kill them enough they leave. They also seem less aggressive making game play more fun for everyone.I have picky parents, what pc game should i get?
Spore is a very large and expansive game its more cartoon style but its a very large rpg game were you evolve and design your creature from cell stage all the way to space stage. The goal is to survive evolve and then in some way take over the galaxy. you need internet to play but it constantly updates and adds new creaturesI have picky parents, what pc game should i get?
I would tell them for fallout it is a game of survival and its right after wars. You get to kill but its for survival. Or unreal those are fun. No Sexual content.
I would say Fallout 3 but even though it has no nudity in it, it still says sexual themes on the game case.

No comments:

Post a Comment