Sunday, March 4, 2012

Seriously, why is Dragon Age: Origins running so slowly on my computer?

Hi, I was wondering if there's any possible way I could make Dragon Age: Origins run any better? I am having some serious FPS issues, and it is not my PC! I have a 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, NVIDIA 9400M graphics card, and 4 gigs of RAM?! But I am experiencing extremely low FPS rates, even with anti-aliasing off and all of my video options at their lowest. I have windows XP with SP3, and I've even bested all of the recommendations per Bioware's guidelines. I am at a loss, but there is no reason my game should be playing so slowly! I've played it once before and it was absolutely fine! Anybody have any tips I can use to help this along? And I'd prefer not to overclock, please?Seriously, why is Dragon Age: Origins running so slowly on my computer?
weird.



i did hear that the game is very cpu intensive and that appears to be your weak link



but i have seen some really dated machines run the game fine. perhaps you have some hidden apps running that are bogging your machine down.

No comments:

Post a Comment